It was good to get together today to focus on this learning programme as a group - even though it did remind me that my type is probably best suited to doing what I'm doing now - thinking and learning in a quiet space and time. Great to hear the buzz of things we were all struggling with - and with the fun learning we have been doing. Can't wait to add some of my favourite photos to my blog, so watch this space.
In my other reality, Farmfella told me that the tree trimmer had been out today and the trees at home have shrunk. Well, that is a good thing as we've only been waiting three years for them to arrive. But on the downside I hear that it left quite a mess. I'm thinking 2m tree tops left across a one mile driveway could make access up the drive tonight a challenge. I'm thinking will my penlight last the distance up the drive. I'm thinking Farmfella is going to get plenty of earache if its cold, or I fall over, or I think I might fall over. Farmfella tells me I never stop talking and he pities anyone who works with me BECAUSE I NEVER STOP! Would someone like to tell him that I do stop talking, in fact I don't talk all that much at all.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment